1. IntroductionBy using Qualitycs you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, these term and conditions.
2. Agreement to Terms and ConditionsThis Agreement takes effect on the date on which you first use the Qualitycs application.
3. License DurationThis license is perpetual, with the exception of you breaking any part of this license, in which case you lose all rights under the license.
4. Product usageBy using Qualitycs, you agree to receive product updates from Qualitycs via the email linked with your Twitter account or the email you used to register your account. You can opt-out of this product updates anytime by clicking to the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.
5. DisclaimerIt is not warranted that Qualitycs will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free. All express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law are excluded and expressly disclaimed. This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Warranties and Limitation of LiabilityQualitycs does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to the quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the software. Qualitycs shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused byQualitycs's negligence or the negligence of its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of any goods or services by Qualitycs. Qualitycs shall not be liable or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control. Notwithstanding contrary clauses in this Agreement, in the event thatQualitycs are deemed liable to you for breach of this Agreement, you agree that Qualitycs's liability is limited to the amount actually paid by you for your services or software, which amount calculated in reliance upon this clause. You hereby release Qualitycs from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
7. General Terms and LawThis Agreement is governed by the laws of Belgium. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Qualitycs as a result of your use of these services. You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent or employee ofQualitycs. You agree that Qualitycs will not be liable by reason of any representation, act or omission to act by you.